Be Courageous Sign
This was a project done by my adorable upline. We have such an amazing team that is so willing to share!
Here are the supplies used:
- Fuzz the transfer by applying it to our fuzzing cloth (found here: Fuzzing Cloth) or a towel. Lift it from the towel and repeat a few times. This dulls the adhesive a little bit, allowing the transfer to lift easily off the surface without stretching the transfer or ruining the board. When you wash the transfer the fuzz will come off.
- Apply the transfer to the surface, make sure all of the negative space (screen area) is secure so that it does not bleed.
- Apply a dab of paste and squeegee it over the screen area. Remove excess paste, making sure there are no lines or globs left behind.
- Remove transfer, pull from top to bottom or side to side. Do NOT pull from a corner (this is stretch and distort the transfer).
- Wash transfer in water. I recommend our Board Erasers for quick clean up on our transfers! Found here: Board Erasers
- Repeat with other transfers until finished. If layering, make sure each layer is completely dried before applying another transfer and that the transfer is really well fuzzed!
- Step back and admire your work!